Employment in the 21st Century and Post COVD-19 (S01 - E03)
Artificial Intelligence is affecting the employment market in the 21st century and automation is claimed to take a lot of human jobs. In this episode we will take on the controversial topic on how employment in the 21st century has changed because of the advancements of technology. We’re taking on the new standards of employment, the skill set training for the upcoming job market and the role of businesses and individuals in the modern job market.
- 01:05 Intro: Our format and timing based on audience request.
- 03:25 Automation and machines taking jobs from humans.
- 13:57 Companies laying off people and don’t care of training them for skill upgrades.
- 23:15 AI is changing the way of evaluating people and how people can manipulate the evaluation process.
- 33:28 Biases in Employment (ageism, sexism, cultural backgrounds…. etc.)
- 44:08 Closing Statement: How modern employment should adapt the technology in a way that not affect the human factor.