Personal Health and Wellness (S01 - E14)
We are the 21st Century and while recording this episode we were in the middle of a global pandemic that affected over 10 million people around the world and the numbers were still skyrocketing. In such dire conditions we have to take our health seriously more than ever. Now with COVID-19 it is more important to eat right, exercise and keep our bodies in the best shape we can because if we lost our health then we have nothing. No wealth and no one can replace that.
Being busy, motivated and sometimes driven professionals we both have our own health issues that we struggled with and, luckily, overcame with the least possible damage which is why we wanted to share this with you especially the young motivated and self-driven professionals. To be clear, none of us are in the medical field so be cautious listening to this episode and always remember to consult your family doctor about your health. Take these recommendations and do your own research from trusted well-known sources and remember to always listen to your body and act carefully on it.
- 0:23 Opening Remarks: First time in person Podcast at the Coronation Park / Toronto
- 2:55 Personal Diet and Eating Habits
- 13:40 Personal Hygiene (pre and post COVID-19)
- 14:17 Daily Habits (e.g. sleep cycles, meal timing… etc.)
- 35:32 Personal Fitness
- 45:33 Closing Remarks
- Academy of Wellness Dr. George Grant
- Living the Good Life David Patchell-Evans (Founder of Goodlife)