What is cryptocurrency? Is it even money? How is it different from our paper money or credit / debit cards? Why are people afraid of it? Why governments and banks fought viciously against it and now they’re trying to adopt it? Will it be the future of the global financial order?
Questions that are in the minds of everyone and the answers might even propose more questions. In this episode we’re going to talk about cryptocurrency with all the fact, technology and controversies around it from historical, technical, personal and even (somehow) political point of view.
- 00:35 - Introduction to the topic of Cryptocurrency
- 01:56 - A brief history of the origins of the cryptocurrency and how Canada contributed to it
- 13:35 - The rise and fall of cryptocurrencies
- 23:37 - How governments and big banks fought back against it and now they’re adopting it
- 33:45 - Will cryptocurrency become the new global financial order?
- 43:38 - Conclusion: How cryptocurrency changed the world and might contribute to it post COVID-19
- Watch our Futurist 2019 On-Ground Coverage on YouTube
- Crypto Pioneer Buys Penthouse in Former Toronto Trump Tower